[hpsdr] Bugreport: Restcarrier when activating Auto Modoe Swch

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 9 06:06:00 PDT 2016

Hi all ,

I find the same kind of bug in another way.

I am on USB , I press MOX and then I decide to run CW by clicking on
CWX. For 80% of the attemps , I hear a di dah out of the keyer and a
carrier appears on the sdr screen., when I go back to RX , the carrier
is there on RX too. The only simple way to stop it is to click on USB
and then back to CW mode.

Another bug in the CWX menu:

I have a recorded message I use to generate a CW beacon when I run
microwave tests , it is:

F6DRO JN03TJ "

the " means I want the message to be looped with a delay given by the
repeat delay.

The repeat delay is set to 0 as I want to generate a beacon with no
blank inside.

At the 1st time I try to run the beacon the delay is not at all 0 , I
have to click several times on the down arrow . Once this has be done  ,
I don't have to do this after , untill the next cession.

Two inconveniences:

space bar is normaly used to activate MOX. This does not work in the CWX
menu. I understand the space bar normal function is needed when typing
CW messages with the keyboard , but it would be nice it works for MOX
while generating a memory message.

I still don't like it is not possible to get no CW breaking , it should
be possible to send CW only when MOX or PTT is used , not when touching
the key.

73

Dom