[hpsdr] Bugreport: Restcarrier when activating Auto Modoe Swch

Hans Remeeus hans at remeeus.eu
Sun Oct 9 06:35:34 PDT 2016

What I would prefer is a choice (with Auto Mode Swch activated) the rig
returns to the first mode or stays in CW.

Now I have to switch back manually from CW to SSB, which is a bit of
inconvenient.

73, Hans.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Hans Remeeus (PA1HR/OE3JRC)
http://www.remeeus.eu
http://www.hansremeeus.nl
Communication is about people, the rest is technology.