[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Oct 21 01:57:02 PDT 2016

Hi Herman.

I see your point and I have missed you at the last meetings in Fr.hafen!
It was a real loss for the HPSDR project that you had to stop your work on
cuSDR.

What I meant with my comment about PSDR was that as the main GUI is kept
in Thetis and if it is to be continued then many modifications have to be
done to get it more easy to use.

But there is no doubt about that a completely new GUI is needed! And in my
opinion, cuSDR is the best I have seen so far. I remember the first time I
tested it with Hermes and it worked perfect at the first attempt! And you
said that I was the first that even tested it with Hermes! So I really
hope that you are going to be able to continue the work on it.

  I decided to move this discussion to OpenHPSDR forum. I feel that the
discussion on the other forum easily runs out of control!

73, Kjell

På Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:53:59 +0200, skrev Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com