[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR.

Hans Remeeus hans at remeeus.eu
Fri Oct 21 22:16:19 PDT 2016

CuSDR was one of the reasons why I bought the ANAN-200DE.

IMHO CuSDR has an outstanding GUI and the S-meter is the best I have
ever seen!!

During contests the multiple RX and wideband panadapter are very useful.

Herman did a very good job and I hope he will be able to continue his
work. If I could, I would help him.

73, Hans.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Hans Remeeus (PA1HR/OE3JRC)
http://www.remeeus.eu
http://www.hansremeeus.nl
Communication is about people, the rest is technology.