[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR.

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sat Oct 22 02:22:35 PDT 2016

Hi,

In my opinion, a nice "bling bling GUI" is  "nice", but not much more
then just "nice", more important are the basic (W)DSP RX/TX high performance

we have now for some time.

Filter shapes, noise-blanker, noise reductions, low latency and best of
all, adaptive predisposition for TX. etc. etc. etc.

I can live with a "dated GUI"  and hope that the developers keeps
spending there time on these "basic-performance" and not on

some "bling bling GUI nonsense".

sorry,  just had to express my feelings.....

73'

Bert PA2XHF