[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR.

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:08:57 PDT 2016

Helmut,

I don't see how you could say I was forgetting the history of HPSDR. I
believe I made all of the same points in your first two paragraphs in my
original post.

While the projects were not originally created for the plug and play crowd
(or "appliance operators" as they are sometimes also derisively called),
nevertheless the vast majority of Apache Labs radios are now being sold to
exactly that demographic. And even if that were not true, the reality is
that, at this point in the evolution of the HPSDR platform, both
"experimental" and "plug and play" hams would obtain much greater benefits
in UI improvements than they would in yet another mode of noise reduction.

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o