[hpsdr] PowerSDR, cuSDR and new GUI for HPSDR (Kjell Karlsen)

Hans J Smit hansvk5yx at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 25 22:37:23 PDT 2016

********************************
Well said Steve!!
I'm very happy with the current mRX PS GUI and very happy with the
performance.
I've been enjoying the ride since those articles in RadCom; the HPSDR
has been THE radio in my shack since January 2009.
Many, many thanks again to all the gang mentioned & perhaps a few others.
Mind you, it would be interesting to get some software running on
Linux/Ubuntu, perhaps cuSDR with a few "apt-get" statements?
73, Hans VK5YX.