[hpsdr] Confused about relationship with our software

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 19:37:37 PDT 2016

I'm becoming more confused than normal.  I have the original Atlas based stuff, a Hermes, a couple of Scotty's SDRStick units, a SDRPlay, and more than a few SoftRocks.  Except for Scotty's units I think that the others should eventually work with Simon Brown's V3 which is maybe associated with Thetis...or not.  Can someone give me a family tree, etc. of all of this?

Oh yes, I have a QS1R, which like Apple has one developer and 'just works' for what it does.

N0UU

Oh yes, I'm playing with monitoring some all night signal levels with two antennas and am going back to the SoftRock with the Gingell PSN SSB selection....no SDR at all!  Well, guess SpectrumLab does internally.