[hpsdr] ANAN 100 D

adhag at t-online.de adhag at t-online.de
Tue Sep 13 08:27:28 PDT 2016

Hi,Folks!

I am in trouble,because the Version 3.3.6 does not run anymore from one day
to the other on my 64bit Win 7 PC.
Yesterday Evening I switched off the Radio (Anan 100D)and today I started
as usual and the PC says:
Error starting HPSDR Hardware,is it connected and powered?

So I started CuSDR on this same PC for checking reasons and everything was
in function with this particular Program (At this time receiving only
program!)

I connected my second PC with Win7 64 bit to the Radio with Version 3.2.19
and the Radio works fine ether!

Then I made two times a complete recovery of the first PC with two
different Data,one from April and one from July and it did not help!

After each recovery the Error Anouncement comes up again!

Do you have any Idea about that?

Hagen,DL3YCR