[hpsdr] PowerSDR Transverter Setup Query

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Sep 25 07:14:42 PDT 2016

Hi Justin,

As far I know PowerSDR-XVTRs can only handle RX-DOWN-mixing, which generates
positive intermediate frequencies inside the 1. Nyquist zone. In your case
RX-UP-conversion is applied by using a real (positive) 1,33 MHz. Negative LO
would formally lead to negative IF.
But if you're interested in 630m, why you don't use the Hermes for this band
directly without any detours? Hermes offers excellent performance on this
band too.

73, Helmut, DC6NY