[hpsdr] Hermes/Angelia and Ethernet problems

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:45:05 PDT 2016

OK, Mike, that's very good. I'd boil down your lengthy report as follows:

- Layer 1 (physical) is 100% reliable.
- Layer 2 (data link) is not reliable with the GS724T.
- Layer 3 is 100% reliable if Layer 2 comes up OK.

So now the question is: is this a problem that is unique to the GS724T, or
is it unique to your specific radio?

I can tell you that Layer 2 is 100% reliable with the 100D and 200D I have
used here with both the Cisco and TP-Link managed switches.

Are there any settings on the GS724T that might be relevant with respect to
the specific port or MAC table dynamic entries? Perhaps you could try a
different managed switch with the radio?

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o