[hpsdr] PowerSDR on Hermes

Richard Grubb rgrubb at computer.org
Thu Apr 20 11:52:25 PDT 2017

I have a Hermes card purchased from Apache about a year ago. I have just
started to use it as a transceiver with the ANAN-10 PA as opposed to a
VNA and just a receiver. All the receiver functions I have tried work
fine. However I tried to set up the CW options in PowerSDR. None of them
take any effect. The connection for a straight key remains sleeve and
ring and sidetone does not work. I cannot turn off break-in mode. I have
the latest Firmware installed on Hermes (3.2) and am using the latest
PowerSDR I can find (3.3.9). I am probably doing something stupid. Can
anyone please suggest what it is. Thanks.