[hpsdr] PowerSDR on Hermes

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Fri Apr 21 17:55:17 PDT 2017

Dick,

I have OpenHPSDR Atlas system, and experience most of the symptoms you describe with your Hermes.

I found the problem with the transmit control and CW Options has existed since the change in architecture that addressed the CW sidetone latency issue – around two years. The CW sidetone is good on my system. The change really made that work well, but the other issues have been an irritation ever since. My system is workable, but the transmit control (via the external PTT line out of Penelope) doesn’t work properly.

My system is otherwise stable, so I have been reluctant to move from Power SDR mRx PS v3.3.9. Oh, and the Rx2 doesn’t work either, but that really doesn’t bother me.

73,

Luke VK3HJ