[hpsdr] protocol 2 for Hermes

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Thu Apr 27 09:38:25 PDT 2017

In a post on the Apache Labs forum, someone mentioned replacing F3,
which had a 1.1A hold and 2.2A trip value, with a resettable fuse that
had a 2A hold value. From the associated list of Bourns parts, it looks
like the 2A hold part has a 4A trip value. The question I have is
whether the suggested replacement part would actually provide any
protection, or will damage be done before it is tripped?

Regards,

73
AC0ZG