[hpsdr] Munin revisited.

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Sat Aug 5 07:00:06 PDT 2017

Hi Helmut,

Yes, I remember in the past that you mentioned Alfred's software
solution.  Congratulations to him on this work.

If one can correlate, at the sample level, the TX outbound packets with
the incoming packets received from the amplifier output, this is
certainly possible.  Then, the only remaining difference is the response
of the down-conversion filters.  I understand that he cannot share that
solution.

I have not seen the great magus here, recently at least.:-)

73,

Warren  NR0V