[hpsdr] HPSDR setup for sale

Todd Mondragon mike.zero.golf.lima.oscar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 07:04:09 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I am putting my HPSDR setup up for sale. Selling as a complete set only.
It is working fabulously and is pretty complete.

Here is what is on the block:

One Pandora enclosure
One 6 slot Atlas bus
One 3 slot Atlas bus
One Metis
One Janus
One Ozymandius (see notes)
One Mercury (see notes)
One Penelope (see notes)
One Excaliber
One LPU

The gent I bought them from had done some mods on some of the connectors
for whatever he was using them for, they don't affect the performance of
the cards but I am noting the physical differences here so that you are
aware of what is on offer:

The Ozy card has had the onboard USB connector broken out into a short
cabled chassis mouint connector.
It also is missing (looks like it was never installed) DB25 connector,
clean solderless pads on the board.
Same for the DB9 connector.

The Mercury has an sma connector in place of the BNC. It is solidly mounted
mechanically.

The Penelope also has an SMA connector in place of the BNC. It is solidly
mounted mechanically.

It is also missing the DB25 connector, looks like it was removed with a pin
header soldered in place on the #1 spot for breakout.

Like I said this set works great! Letting it go is the last thing I want to
do but times are what they are.

I can be contacted about them off list at:

mike dot zero dot golf dot lima dot oscar at gmail dot com