[hpsdr] PS using Thetis

Helmut Oeller oeller at freenet.de
Sun Aug 6 06:34:14 PDT 2017

Glen,

You are probably using a Hermes 16 Bit as exciter board. It seems not
unusual that there are occasionally problems to run PS with that Protocol 2
firmware version 10.4 and it's no Thetis or PS 2.0 problem. I would strongly
recommend to use the current PowerSDR version to get PS working. If
available, use a dummy load behind your amp and sampler instead of an
antenna for the tests and also recheck the feedback path. Auto-Attenuate is
a fine monitor and protection against overload. This feature should be
enabled.

73, DC6NY