[hpsdr] MUNIN III

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Aug 14 13:31:55 PDT 2017

Dear Kjell,

I am interested in these boards, for sure!  Also the T/R switch, etc.  I'm itching to have something fine to put after either my TAPR Hermes, or one of my two Atlas bus systems (one is for sale?  With or Without the Hercules amp sold possibly separately?  See me off-list if anyone is interested in those.  Trying to raise money for an Orion-II board.

Next project, get Angelia, then Orion, working in KISS Konsole.  I've had an Apache Labs 100-D for a while, but I've been dragging my feet and engaged in other projects either related to work (software developer, semi-retired, not retiring), dogs (our Belgian Tervuren www.byrkitzoo.com, amateur radio (K9TRV) or other matters relating to TAPR, Open Hardware, Open Software, the Digital Communications Conference (and thus having more fine AUDIO gear than anyone.  Anyone who can match a 20,000 W PA?)

Real problem: there are only 24 hours in a day, and I need about 10 of them for sleep!

73,
George Byrkit,
K9TRV