[hpsdr] MUNIN III

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Aug 15 05:17:27 PDT 2017

Hi All.

It seems to be a lot of interests for both of the PCB´s. As I am mostly
interested in builders that can do tests of the units to measure the
linearity(IMD) on the PA and loss/isolation of the T/R switch, I have to
give them priority.

Please contact me directly to avoid "noise" on the reflector!

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/