[hpsdr] : Using original Hermes or Mercury for eclipse recording on Linux

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:10:08 PDT 2017

Thanks N8UR and N5EG, that is exactly what I was looking for.

I'll use my original Hermes.

My MythTV desktop is ubuntu 14.04 with Intel i7 3.4 GHz x 8, so
I should have the CPU and storage (12 TB) to handle it.

On my Windows 10 desktop I'll be running two Mercuries with two
antennas in Radio Astronomy mode to look at WWV signal strength
on horizontal and vertical polarization.

Now if only my QRP-Labs kits that I ordered 3 weeks ago arrive,
I'll be able to do WSPR as well.

Mike - AA8K