[hpsdr] Help with original Hermes board.

Jim Lynch jim at k4gvo.com
Thu Aug 17 05:26:09 PDT 2017

I purchased one of the original lot and a Apache Labs case and
amplifier.  The original board had the 4 pin power connector on the
wrong side.  I attempted to desolder it but destroyed it in the process,
besides it wouldn't fit on the other side, there we components in the
way.  So I still don't have it working.  I need the schematic to see
which pins are which and probably which pins are which on the ribbon
cable, and what I might have to have to put in the holes, assuming I can
get them cleaned out.

The solder on this board is the hardest stuff I've ever had to work
with.  I don't even think it solder, but molten steel :)

Thanks for any help,

Jim