[hpsdr] Help with original Hermes board.

Bernd Gasser bernd.gasser at tele2.at
Thu Aug 17 06:59:12 PDT 2017

Hi Jim,
I think you'll find the schematics for the initial TAPR Hermes board on http://openhpsdr.org/support.php

    Hermes Schematic (http://openhpsdr.org/support/Hermes/Hermes_Final_Changes.pdf)

Good luck!

73,
Bernd/OE1ACM

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hpsdr [mailto:hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org] Im Auftrag von Jim Lynch
Gesendet: Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:26 PM
An: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Betreff: [hpsdr] Help with original Hermes board.

I purchased one of the original lot and a Apache Labs case and amplifier.  The original board had the 4 pin power connector on the wrong side.  I attempted to desolder it but destroyed it in the process, besides it wouldn't fit on the other side, there we components in the way.  So I still don't have it working.  I need the schematic to see which pins are which and probably which pins are which on the ribbon cable, and what I might have to have to put in the holes, assuming I can get them cleaned out.

The solder on this board is the hardest stuff I've ever had to work with.  I don't even think it solder, but molten steel :)

Thanks for any help,

Jim
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org