[hpsdr] Angelia_v6.0 firmware for Angelia/ANAN-100D

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Fri Dec 1 20:20:11 PST 2017

Hi Michael,

I did nothing new with respect to ADC2 in the Angelia_v6.0 firmware release.  I’m not aware of an issue there with respect to ADC2 input levels.  Note that there is no internal ADC2 filtering or internal switching provided in the ANAN-100D platform as exists for ADC1.  That is, appropriate levels into ADC2 (RX2 on the rear panel) are intended to be provided by the user via external attenuation pads or user switching when transmitting with the ANAN-100D platform.

Are you referring to something else beyond that perhaps?  If so, I’m not aware of the issue, please explain.

73, Joe K5SO