[hpsdr] Beta-preview dual-receiver *pihpsdr*

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sun Feb 5 09:22:02 PST 2017

On 2/5/2017 6:12 PM, Laurence Barker wrote:
> Not yet.... I made the changes to the single receiver version and sent them
> to John. I don't know, but I imagine the dual receiver code has changes to
> the same areas of code, so merging it in may not be trivial. It did work
> well though!
>
> The way I thought about it is: The Ozy-Mercury-Penny combination is still
> pretty high performance; it just has a different interface.
>
> Laurence Barker G8NJJ

Thanks Laurence,

    I will wait until John will release an updated beta version.

I agree, the original HPSDR incarnation is still a very valid one, and having it working with a Pi3
would be a great bonus. Mine is collecting dust since a long time, mainly due to a lack of table
space near the PC... :-)

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*
Credo Ut Intelligam/