[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: pihpsdr

Jae Stutzman (K5JAE) k5jae at stutzman.net
Sun Feb 5 11:59:31 PST 2017

I was having the same issue with several combinations, so I finally bought
the CanaKit 5V 2.5A on Amazon and works fine, even with the Y-cable to
support both the PI and the 7" display. Since it is a dedicated 2-wire
power supply, the wire thickness is 20 AWG.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MARDJZ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

73,
Jae K5JAE