[hpsdr] PowerSDR and Ozy

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Feb 7 06:06:42 PST 2017

However I get the notice that all three are at 0.0, and when I look in setup
they show 0.0. Is this normal for 3.3.9 with Ozy?

Thanks,
Steve

****

No.

I seem to remember seeing this myself when I was updating firmware in my
setup, the same as yours, but Magister instead of Ozy.

I don't recall exactly what I did, but I seem to have reloaded the firmware
again and achieved a different result, i.e., it worked.

Have you done a database reset? That seems to fix a number of problems.

Good luck,

Luke VK3HJ