[hpsdr] Friedrichshafen

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Feb 10 06:12:50 PST 2017

Hi Tim.

Last year we decided not to go to Friedrichshafen this year. One reason is
that the meeting is in the middle of July and that is not a good time for
most of us. But in 2018, Ham Radio is back to the last weekend in June.

But as usual the meeting in Friedrichshafen is going to be a great
happening so I´ll recommend all to consider going there even if there will
be no official OpenHPSDR seminar (as far as I know at the moment, may be
that Helmut can answer that). The program for the seminars has not been
published yet but I am sure there will be one about SDR and many other
interesting topics.

I believe that during the autumn, we are going to book rooms on our
favorite Hotel (Buchhorner Hof Hotel)for 2018. We´ll inform on the
reflector.

73, Kjell

På Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:45:15 +0100, skrev Tim O'Rourke

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/