[hpsdr] Status of QT - Teamspeak discussion

LarryJ- LT larryatfoxgulchdotcom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:28:25 PST 2017

Hello Herman,

I have a derivative of your cuSDR compiled under QT 5.7 and Cuda 8.0.  This runs 24/7 under Ubuntu Linux 16.04.1 separately controlling each of my two Apache Labs 10 and 100D for WSPR reporting on 40 and 30m.  I've even looked at bringing each slice receiver audio out separately  to dump into a PulseAudio Sink (A linux thing) which I can route into multiple copies of WSPRX so that each copy of cuSDR could cover multiple WSPR bands. That, unfortunately, is apparently beyond my capability as a novice programmer, alas!

Anyway, I absolutely love the cuSDR user interface. If you can think of any assistance that I can offer, you have only to ask.  If my Grandmother was still around, she could even translate German for me!

Larry W0AY