[hpsdr] "FPGA Floor Planning"

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Feb 12 00:18:01 PST 2017

Barry, do you need a list of the wantabees, who already modified the FPGA
codes of HPSDR projects according to their demands?

I’m not a FPGA expert, but I definitely trust more in the recommendations
and conclusive explanations of real professionals with long-term experience
than in the appeasing words of some uninformed posers.

Helmut, DC6NY