[hpsdr] "FPGA Floor Planning"

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 07:41:13 PST 2017

Hi George,

Not using supplied IP is not terribly difficult. I actually looked at the
supplied IP list and none of it appears applicable anyway.

Your idea that Apache could act to do final I&T and timing closure on the
code is a very well founded option. Indeed, if Apache were to do that,
perhaps they might also obtain a small thermal chamber and perform that
validation over the operating temperature ranges of the various SDR boards
also. This should result in some very, very solid firmware performance.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o