[hpsdr] Problem with 3.3.9 MIC setting

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:40:24 PST 2017

Jay,

Does this happen with VSPE or com0com? The reason I ask is because I've had
some strange performance problems in the past with VSPM, in particular with
it disconnecting or refusing to connect to DDUtil. I.e. it may be a bizarre
VSPM related issue, as opposed to a PSDR related issue. I've since migrated
to VSPE and have never had a problem with it.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o