[hpsdr] HPSDR Presentation - Linux Conference 2017 in VK

Justin Giles-Clark justingc at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 19 20:33:28 PST 2017

Greetings All,

     I was invited to bang on about one of my favourite subjects at the
Open Radio Mini Conference here in VK at the National Linux Conference
which was held locally here in Hobart in VK7.

I was able to weave in some SDR generational material sourced from
Howard White who presented at the SDR Academy at Freidrichshafen Hamfest
in 2016 and the great work of John Melton, Warren Pratt and Apache-Labs
in the production of the piHPSDR. I also demonstrated the HPSDR, Hermes
and piHPSDRs and received some great feedback.

A write-up can be found at:
https://vk7tw.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/high-performance-software-defined-radio-hpsdr/

I hope I have been able to do justice to all the great work everyone
puts into this wonderful SDR platform.

73, Justin, VK7TW