[hpsdr] new Pennylane causing problems with Mercury

Steve Mitan stevemn36 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:02:23 PST 2017

Gentlemen
As suggested, I updated Metis firmware to 3.0 and I still have the same
problem. Mercury is updated (3.4). There is no update for Pennylane 25.5.
As also suggested, I removed all I2C jumpers. I don't know what to do now.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Do you think the Pennylane could be bad?
I would think that they are  tested before they go out.  Help!

Steve WB3BRG