[hpsdr] new Pennylane causing problems with Mercury

Dean vk5lb at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 23 00:47:01 PST 2017

Good Steve,

I just said in plain English what the other contributors were strongly hinting at.  I also use the latest version of Power SDR which, while extremely good, is constantly improving.
I sent a copy to the list for any other person with a similar problem.
I want to thank all the developers and programmers who freely contribute their talent, passion and time as well as the enthusiastic members of this group who help anyone with HPSDR.

Cheers Dean VK5LB.

Sent from my iPad