[hpsdr] Beta-preview dual-receiver *pihpsdr*

Hans J Smit hansvk5yx at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 29 00:51:30 PST 2017

********************************
Thanks Ken for the nice demo movie!
Big thanks to John!
Using John's nice easy to understand Software Installation instructions
on his github.com pages, I got my Raspberry Pi2b going.
It runs quite well on the basic TX/RX operations. Need to acquire a Pi3 now!
Wonderful to have access to all the fantastic openHPSDR software as it
becomes available, e.g. NR2 etc.
I've been an enthusiastic user since 2009. Many thanks to all the
developers!
73, Hans VK5YX