[hpsdr] Beta-preview dual-receiver *pihpsdr*

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 05:26:55 PST 2017

Hans

I couldn’t find anything on John's github.com page relevant to installation, but found this:

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/85833669/519730225/name/pihpsdr-install.pdf

which is a complete installation guide. I had pihpsdr up and running on a Pi 3 in no time after that.

Thanks John, Ken & Hans.

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX