[hpsdr] Boot loader for DFC Firmware

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Sun Jul 30 11:50:39 PDT 2017

  I found:

https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-SVN/blob/master/KV0S/hpsdr-programmers/Release/HPSDRBootloader-debian-64.tar.gz

Which seems to talk to the anan, find its MAC and read its IP address

What is the appropriate jumper position on the bottom of the anan200D
for programming, like an idiot I moved it back
and forth without recording the original position.

Which menu do I use for Bootloader mode,

Board Programmer,
or
Use board as a jtag programmer.

--