[hpsdr] Boot loader for DFC Firmware

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun Jul 30 13:26:13 PDT 2017

Very good, Steve; happy to hear you’re up and running now.

For the record, however, the bottom switch position for bootloader mode on my ANAN-200D is when the switch is  toward the opposite side of the chassis from the DC power connector side of the chassis.  If yours is different from that then it would be something to note in the ANAN-200D operators manual, I think.  It is possible to mount that mode switch either way so it is possible that there are both types of orientations in the field, I suppose.  A “Left/Right” specification for bootloader mode isn’t particularly useful for everyone because "left/right" depends upon which way you orient the radio to look at it, of course.

Anyway, good luck with your project; it sounds very interesting indeed!

73, Joe K5SO