[hpsdr] Boot loader for DFC Firmware

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Sun Jul 30 12:21:46 PDT 2017

Thanx to everyone for the help.  I *think* I am ready to try it as soon

as Phil has an Orion transmit version ready for me.  I'm being so

pedantic as the last time I tried this with the receive version I
bricked the anan

and it took 2 days of futzing around to get it working again.

I'll document all this on my website with screen captures once I've
successfully
completed the task here.

--
Steve AD0ES