[hpsdr] Boot loader for DFC Firmware

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun Jul 30 12:00:02 PDT 2017

If the program can read the IP address then you have the unit switched into Bootloadert mode, I believe.

In any case, the bootloader switch position is when the switch is moved away from the DC power connector side of the radio.

I don’t use Dave’s latest so I’m not sure what he means but I would think “Board Programmer” is what you need.  It doesn’t hurt anything if you get any of this incorrect though, other than it won’t work.

73, Joe K5SO