[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1 released

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Fri Jun 2 17:48:25 PDT 2017

Thanks Doug and team for the great work on this project. The new functionality described is very attractive.

Would you at some time please consider re-instating the ability to manually control the CW transmit? This was changed around three years ago, and I lost the ability to properly operate the transmit/receive change-over via external PTT. Break-in works well, but needs the delay adjusted when I change speed, and full break-in is no good with external amplifiers.

With a foot switch, I can precisely control the timing of my T/R change over.

Thanks again, and I look forward to continued enjoyment and effectiveness in my DXing and general radio hobby.

73,

Luke VK3HJ

* There is a change in labeling of the CW Break-in checkbox.  This change was made so that the label more accurately reflects the actual function of the box.  This should eliminate some questions and confusion.  The checkbox was previously labeled "Enabled" which would imply either ON or OFF for Break-in.  Instead, what this box actually does is to allow you to select either FULL Break-in or SEMI Break-in.