[hpsdr] New Hermes board

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Sun Jun 4 10:34:41 PDT 2017

I would think that someone with not much antenna space would be
interested in multiple simultaneous antennas/ADCs because they are
necessary to generate a synthetic receive antenna with deep nulls in the
direction of QRN/QRM sources.

73 de Glenn wb6w

--
"i" before "e" except after "c",  or when sounded as "a" as in neighbor and weigh.

However this rule seems “counterfeit”.
It “forfeits” generality, lacking “height” and some “conscience”.
Maybe it’s not “either” or “neither”

Maybe the idea is “foreign”, possibly a “sovereign heir”?
Or just a “leisure” activity?

Is it nutritious as "protein"?
Unless it's just plain old "weird"

…like “efficient glacier science”?