[hpsdr] PowerSDR display.

Brian D. Comer brian at kf6c.com
Sun Jun 25 15:39:22 PDT 2017

I have a windows 10 laptop with a 4 K resolution screen.  When I run
PowerSDR OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.3.9 or older versions I get an unreadable
display, tool bar is too small to read easily, text in radio windows is so
large, it overflows the windows which makes it unreadable too.

I have tried changing screen resolutions and windows scaling controls with
no success.

Have I left something out in the powerSDR install? Is there anything I can
do to remedy.

I note that with the later upgrades of windows 10 the text in my emails in
outlook has become very small and the scaling no longer works.

I am using powerSDR to control a Hermes board.

Thanks for any help

Brian KF6C