[hpsdr] Link on openHPSDR web site

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Sat Mar 11 02:14:11 PST 2017

Matter of fact, In openHPSDR nothing is published on the latest developments
based on HPSDR, such as new boards (Angelia, Orion) and systems manufactured
by Apache Labs (Anan 100, 200, 8000) etc. In my opinion it would be
appropriate since all those are based on HPSDR. This info would be very
useful for all hams interested in SDR.

Apache Labs site is also very stingy on technical info on the boards and
systems circulating among hams. E.g., it took me a long time to find out
what is the difference between Ana 100B, 100D and 200D. Actually up to this
moment I didn't find detailed technical description of mentioned systems.

73 Isaac 4Z1AO