[hpsdr] Metis dead?

Steve Mitan stevemn36 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:54:44 PDT 2017

I have had hpsdr working for some time and with the latest updates. It now
appears that Metis has permanently died. Recently I was using HPSDR
(receive only) at night and it was working fine. I turned off the radio for
the night and went to bed. The next day I tried to turn on hpsdr and got an
error message that Metis could not be found. I moved Metis to a different
slot on Atlas: it didn't help. I removed all of the other boards from atlas
and that didn't help.I tried closing and restarting  the computer several
times; it didn't help. When I apply power to metis, all of the LEDs  in LED
stack LED(0) - LED(12) are lite except LED 12. Also there are no flashing
LEDs on metis.
Is  metis permanently dead? Any help or suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
WB3BRG