[hpsdr] Metis dead?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Sat May 6 05:32:58 PDT 2017

Is list ok?

Von: Hpsdr [mailto:hpsdr-bounces at lists.openhpsdr.org] Im Auftrag von Steve
Mitan
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Mai 2017 01:55
An: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Betreff: [hpsdr] Metis dead?

I have had hpsdr working for some time and with the latest updates. It now
appears that Metis has permanently died. Recently I was using HPSDR (receive
only) at night and it was working fine. I turned off the radio for the night
and went to bed. The next day I tried to turn on hpsdr and got an error
message that Metis could not be found. I moved Metis to a different slot on
Atlas: it didn't help. I removed all of the other boards from atlas and that
didn't help.I tried closing and restarting  the computer several times; it
didn't help. When I apply power to metis, all of the LEDs  in LED stack
LED(0) - LED(12) are lite except LED 12. Also there are no flashing LEDs on
metis.

Is  metis permanently dead? Any help or suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

WB3BRG