[hpsdr] Janus as a Windows sound card

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon May 8 10:27:40 PDT 2017

On 5/8/2017 7:41 AM, Alberto I2PHD wrote:

> Surely this has been asked before, but don't remember any answers...
>
> Did anybody write a driver that allows the Ozy - Janus combo to be seen
> as an external USB sound card by Windows ?

I did try it a long time ago, but gave up in the end when poor health
and other projects pushed it aside.
My recollection is that I could talk to Ozy, but would only get 0s for I
& Q from Janus. I was using the C# code from KissKonsole as a base,
which works with other projects on both an Atlas/Metis/Mercury and a
Hermes board.
One of these days I'd like to resurrect the Ozy/Janus project so I can
get my SDR1000 back in play; just too much going on right now.

If someone has succeeded in getting that combo talking I'd be very
interested to hear.

73  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM33xo

---