[hpsdr] Hermes update with 5W amp ?

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun May 14 02:48:00 PDT 2017

Hi Glen,

Going back from 16bit to 12 bit will be a to big step back for me.

The 16-bit hermes (with Alex preselection) is 'just good enough' in my
situation because

of some locale very strong signals, that come and go, into the RF spectrum.

73' Bert PA2XHF

Bert,

I know there was talk about the 12-bit Hermes lite ver 2 that was 5W???

73

Glen K4KV