[hpsdr] Request for some help with a project

Karin Johnson karinann at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 19 17:29:30 PDT 2017

Hello:
I've got an interesting (to me) project I've been working on for a couple of
months.  I've got an application which uses
an old version of PowerSDR source code, which I've extensively modified to
build out a client/server application for a
Remote radio control application.  I'm streaming sampled spectrum data from
the remote site back to the local client.
It is a complete hack with regard to how I'm importing the data to the
spectrum display.  I'm using Visual Studio 2008
Team, which was given to me free.  I'd be interested in knowing if anyone on
the list would be willing to provide some
direction and kind of act as a sounding board for some implementation issues
I've come up against.
Thanks in advance for the bandwidth,

Karin Anne Johnson  K3UU
 Palm Harbor, FL