[hpsdr] openHPSDR items - For Sale

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 17:40:02 PDT 2017

Fellow experimenters...
It is time for some cleanup around the shack for make room for other projects.   If interested, please contact off the list. Reasonable offers are accepted.  Paypal or Money Order preferred method of payment.  Would also prefer CONUS only shipping to keep things simple. If paying by money order, will ship once money is in my bank account.   I would prefer to sell on here rather than mess with eBay....
73 and thanks for reading..
Vern -- KC8YOH

openHPSDR Rig -- $1250Had plans for this to be my "experimenter" setup, but with family and work obligations, it just has been stored away in a box since we moved.  While a few parts are still available via TAPR, a number of the parts are no longer available for purchase.  I would like to keep this all together so the new owner will have a (mostly) complete rig.
-- Pandora Enclosure with fan
-- Atlas Backplane
-- LPU power supply
-- Mercury Receiver 0-65MHz
-- Penelope Transmitter 500mW
-- Metis ethernet interface
-- Alex Filters (Both HPF and LPF boards, and enclosure mounted in Pandora Enclosure)
-- Janus audio card (used with older FlexRadio rigs)
-- Ozy USB interface (USB chip died, removed, but haven't soldered on replacement.  Will include chip if I can find it)

 openHPSDR Kits
Here are a couple kits I have that are still new and un-built.  I figured I would be willing to part when them separately, but really, they would make a nice addition to the above rig.
-- Excalibur time reference card.  10MHz TXCO, with external clock input. -- $60
-- Pennywhistle 20W Amp -- $70

Since this is an SDR forum.. I will also list a few other items for your consideration...
2.  SDR Cube Fully Assembled and Tested, no softrock -- $250
Want an SDR, but no PC needed?  This is a fun little rig that uses a dsPIC for signal processing.  This particular rig has all 3 boards already assembled.  You simply add the RF deck, typically a softrock.  This can still be purchased on their website.
http://www.sdr-cube.com/products.html

3.  SDR Cube Full Kit -- $200
This is a full kit that I purchased from another ham that was partially built.  Unfortunately, the dsPIC on the DSP card was not soldered properly and a few traces were lifted.  I was going to install a new dsPIC and do the board repairs, but just never got to it.  If you like working with surface mount components and have some patience, I am sure you can bring this to life.  If you don't want to mess with repairing the board, you can buy a replacement, either in kit or fully assembled.  I did NOT start to assemble any of the softrock boards, or mount the other 2 boards in the enclosure.  You can get it and enjoy the kit build. :-)

5. ANAN-10 15W HF + 6M SDR Transceiver -- $1000

Plenty of info for this online.  This was put together by me as the original TAPR Hermes board and added the ANAN-10 enclosure with the 15W Amp and LPFs.  At one point you could also get it assembled from Gigaparts.